We believe in equipping you with the tools, skills and resources you need to prepare for what is likely the biggest transaction of your life.
In addition to our Business Transition Coaches, we have partnered with other experts in areas that help you get the greatest return on your investment of blood, sweat and tears. If you qualify, we commit to help get you and your business prepared to sell for the most value. Then we sell it for you. From thinking about selling and getting started through the process to seeing the money in your bank account, we walk with you all the way.
- Quick assessment and valuation of your business now, plus reports and assistance in identifying and leveraging growth strategies to make your business more valuable.
- A deeper dive into operations, processes, procedures, risks and logistics to identify roadblocks or pinch points that could be costing your business unnecessary expenses and lost opportunities. We help you build and implement those necessary processes.
- Leadership Development – 360 degree assessments, succession planning, coaching, training and empowering others to take on more responsibility and embedding the skills required to lead teams to greater productivity and performance.
- Sales Development – assessing your current processes, compensation models and people in charge of sales to determine weaknesses and strengths and helping salespeople to become more successful. We provide sales training that works on skills and attitudes. And we help you develop and document a consistent method of recruiting, selecting, hiring and training new salespeople so there is continuity and predictability to your revenue expectations.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – All the hard work you’ve done could be wasted if you don’t sell the business for the most money. The bottom line is that your business is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it. Our partners find buyers willing to pay for the value you’ve created. They walk with you throughout the process in order to really get to know you and your business. Then they start digging to find prospective strategic buyers. They leverage the work you’ve done to prepare the business for sale, often getting a much higher price than you expected.
This could well be the biggest business transaction of your life. With the assistance of those who have walked this path before, you can be confident that you are in good hands.